Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More Blessings

I thought I would add on to my list of One Thousand Gifts.

9.babysitting

10. jumping on the trampoline in the rain

11.talking to a blog buddy on the phone.

12. time every evening to spend with the Lord

13.Dad staying home yesterday While Mom and Beth where sick.

14. refreshing warmth with the rain

15.brothers that like to sleep till 11:00 am
Photobucket

16. homemade soup

17. getting my own room for the first time in eight years. ( YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! )

18. Garage Sale

19. little baby brothers that scream in their sleep before they wake up in the morning :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you get your own room??? no fair!!!

:)

Bethany said...

Hey I'm not digging the whole ownroom thing it is so scary! i'm excited about you getting to stay in my room!!!!

Bethany