Monday, November 19, 2007

A Psalm of Praise and Thankfulness for my brothers and sister

The Lord Is merciful
He shows mercy to all of his children
God shows His loving Mercy with blessings and second chances

We praise and honor you Lord with your blessings
I praise and thank you for my blessing of Friends for life


When in the hours I thought we couldn't be friends
Holy Spirit you filled inside of me and comforted me

Now I thank you Lord for my new Friends
Even though we are sometimes enemies, thanks to you God we get through it

Even when I think our friendship is on a hook
I pray and holy Spirit You fill our hearts with Thankfulness for each other


My Gracious, Merciful, Loving , Perfect, Just, and forgiving God has given me more than my fair share of second chances with my Friends for Life
When we argue and yell
When we stomp off in hate
Thank you God I still Have my Friends for Life

A Psalm by Sarah Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!!